Blog Posts Categorized Under reports
Introduction to a 360-Degree Report
- Marcie Levine
- 8/2/2012 12:00:00 AM
Once someone has gone through the 360 degree feedback process, it is helpful for them to have an introduction on how to review their report. There are some general concepts that we can share that work with all types of assessment objectives, competencies, questions, and response scales. Continue Reading...
- 360-Degree Competencies and the Strengths-Based Culture
- 360 Degree Assessments and the Rise of Continuous Feedback
- Why Use a 360 Degree Assessment Consultant?
- 360 Feedback Programs in Organizations 2016
- 360 Feedback Programs in Organizations
- How to Design a 360 Degree Assessment
- The Change in 360 Feedback Content